- Precision milled from 7075 aluminium
- Works with 9mm, .40 S&W, or .357 Sig
- Last round bolt hold open
- Accepts all OEM Glock 9mm/.40 S&W/.357 sig. small frame mags.
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Glock Magazine release, no magazine modifications needed
- Accepts Mil-Spec receiver extension
- Requires a Glock Style Bolt
** Will NOT work with bolts designed for use with Colt SMG magazines **
The QC10 GSF Lower will work with all Glock 9mm,.40 S&W, and .357 sig. small frame magazines making this lower very versatile. This lower is machined from 7075 aluminium, this makes it very durable and rugged. After the last round fired the bolt will lock back, giving immediate feedback to the shooter that it's time for a reload. Type III hard coat anodizing is the Mil-Spec standard when it comes to extreme corrosion resistance and overall protection. This treatment is used on the QC10 GSF lower receiver. You can attach a Mil-Spec buffer tube making your stock options almost endless if you want to build an SBR. Make sure that you do go with a glock style of bolt, this is the only way in which you can get this firearm to work correctly.
For more info, visit Quarter Circle 10