- Precision milled from 7075 aluminium
- Works with .45ACP and 10mm
- Last round bolt hold open
- Accepts all OEM Glock large frame mags.
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Glock Magazine release, no magazine modifications needed
- Accepts Mil-Spec receiver extension
- Requires a Glock Style Bolt
The QC10 GLF Lower will work with all Glock large frame magazines, making this lower very versatile. This lower is machined from 7075 aluminium, making it very durable and rugged. After the last round fired the bolt will lock back, giving immediate feedback to the shooter that it's time for a reload. Type III hard coat anodizing is the Mil-Spec standard when it comes to extreme corrosion resistance and overall protection. This treatment is used on the QC10 GLF lower receiver. You can attach a Mil-Spec buffer tube making your stock options almost endless if you want to build an SBR, rifle or pistol.
For more info, visit Quarter Circle 10