- Mil-Spec drop in ambidextrous magazine release/catch
- Works with M16A2 rifles, M4 carbines, and AR15 rifles
- Constructed from steel and treated with phosphate
- Design allows for lessoned chance of inadvertent magazine release
- Can be dis-assembled for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- Patented design - Made in the USA
Many other AMBI magazine catches/releases are easily depressed inadvertently, Norgon's product helps to solve that problem. The release "button" on the left side of the mag catch rotates on itself, instead of having a paddle that can scratch up your lower receiver like other designs on the market. If needed dis-assembly is straight forward and pain free.
For more info, visit Norgon, LLC