- Government sized 5" 45ACP 1911
- Upgraded to DLC finish ($400 upgrade)
- Tri-topped slide with serrations and heavy bottom bevel
- One piece magwell
- EVERLAST recoil system
- Ultra high cut front strap
- Flat trigger and Jardine rear sight
- 25 lines per inch checkering on front & back strap
- 40 lines per inch checkering on the back of the slide
- Completely dehorned
- G10 DiamondBack SuperScoop grips (Hyena Brown)
- Weighs 38.2 ounces empty
- (2) 8 round magazines
The War Hawk has a unique tri-cut slide top with top serrations that come to an arrow point to make it stand out among other 1911s. Among other improvements NightHawk made, this is their only model to include the Jardine Tactical Hook rear sight as a standard feature. Additionally, the EVERLAST™ Recoil System allows shooters to go at least 5,000 rounds without a single recoil spring change. The aggressive cocking serrations provide a sure grip when racking the slide, and the one-piece magwell/mainspring housing allows quick and sure reloading. This pistol also includes a crowned barrel with a beveled and recessed slide stop as standard features. The swooped grips offer great traction and a better relief to reach the magazine release.
The deep, black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is a huge upgrade and will extend the life of the finish, resisting all but the most abusive uses. While expensive, this finish is one of the best available for a firearm, resisting wear and lowering the coefficient of friction.
For more info, visit NightHawk