- Only 20 Produced as of 4/17/2018!
- Above picture is of the gray MK II Elite
- Rifle for sale is BLACK
- Black anodized
- LWRCI Ultra Brake, 4 Port Enhanced muzzle brake
- Ambidextrous lower controls
- 20 - position tunable gas block
- Proof Research 22" carbon fiber barrel
- Geissele SSA-E 2-stage Precision Trigger
- Magpul Gen. 3 PRS stock
- Short stroke piston design
- Top AMBI charging handle
- Picatinny rail kit included
- Includes LWRC Skirmish BUIS
- Includes 20 round Magpul PMAG
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Overall length: 43.5 in.
- Barrel length: 22 in.
- Twist rate: 1:8 RH
- Threading: 1/2x28
- Weight: 10.05 lbs.
The LWRC MK II REPR is unlike any other 6.5 Creedmoor gas gun. The receivers and handguard have been machined in a manner to reduce weight. The 22 inch Proof barrel reduces the overall weight drastically as well. Being that the barrel is 22 inches, you can expect velocities that will aid in making precision shots. The receivers and hand guard has been black anodized which both looks great and helps to protect the exterior. The stock used is the 3rd generation Magpul PRS. This stock has an adjustable cheek peice and length of pull pad. The barrel is threaded allowing you to use your choice of 1/2x28 muzzle device with a center hole exceeding .264 inches. This model comes with an AMBI top charging handle and the rest of the controls are lefty friendly. The MK II is easily one of the best thought out, lightweight 6.5 piston guns on the market.
For more info, visit LWRC