- Limited edition (1 of 100 as of May 2017)
- Snow white cerakote receivers, rail & furniture
- Cold hammer forged & spiral fluted barrel
- Modular one piece free float rail system
- Fully ambidextrous controls
- LWRC compact stock and MOE+ grip
- LWRC angled fore grip & QD sling points
- Rail panels and hand stop
- A2 style nitride flash hider
- Muzzle threading: 1/2x28
- Barrel length: 16.1 in.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Length: 35.25 in.
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
The LWRC DI Carbine has many great features and is very tough to beat at its price point, whether you're looking to blend in while in the snow, or stand out at the range. This rifle comes with all of the very high end components that we have all come to expect from LWRC. The lower receiver is completely ambidextrous and all of the controls are placed in areas that make sense. The barrel is cold hammer forged and fluted, the spiral fluting reduces weight by approximately 20% and helps to cool down the barrel quicker. The modular one piece rail is very durable and allows for solid attachment of whatever picatinny accessories you may have. The DI rifle includes an angled fore grip with QD sling points, which helps to get a better grip on the rifle. If you want to own a limited LWRC but can't justify a piston rifle, the DI is a great choice!
For more info, visit LWRC