- Less chamber pressure at bolt-unlock
- Easier extraction extends lifespan on critical parts
- Reduced bearing surface for less drag & self-cleaning
- Fixes over-gas problems in carbine length 16" & 14.5" rifles
- Gas port directs excess gasses forward
- Improved cam pin path for greater dwell time
The LMT L7R3A Enhanced Semi-Auto Bolt Carrier has an enhanced cam path which allows for your gun to have less barrel pressure and a greater dwell time. This improvement also makes for ease of extraction which is very important when it comes to AR platform rifles. The L7R3A is a semi-auto carrier, meaning that it has less mass over a full auto carrier. Bearing surfaces have been reduced to help minimize drag and help self-clean with use. The side gas ports that LMT machines into this carrier will allow for some unwanted blow-back gases to be directed away from the face of the shooter. All of these well thought out features make for a great product to add to any duty use rifle, especially with a suppressor.
* Not recommended for 5.56/.223 barrel lengths under 14.5" without use of a suppressor. We have had good luck with 300BLK SBRs though.
For more info, visit LMT