- Choose your desired caliber above
- Sig Sauer FDE arm brace
- Magpul MBUS iron sights
- Super V recoil system
- Works with Glock magazines
- Short throw AMBI safety
- Threaded barrel
- Action : closed bolt delayed blowback
- Overall length : 24.25 in.
- Overall height : 6.8 in.
- Barrel : 5.5 in.
- Approx. Weight : 6.7 lbs. unloaded
** For complete specifications please click desired link below **
- 9mm pistol with brace: KV90-PSBFD20
- 45 pistol with brace: KV45-PSBFD20
- 10mm pistol with brace: KV10-PSBFD20
- 40 S&W pistol with brace: KV40-PSBFD20
- 357 Sig. pistol with brace: KV357-PSBFD20
The Kriss Vector SDP Gen. II FDE Pistols With The Sig Arm Braces have a very different recoil system that definitely sets them apart from the competition. This recoil system diverts the reciprocating mass rearward, then downward making follow up shots on target exceptionally doable. This pistol comes with Magpul MBUS sights, and Sig Sauer's arm brace making for a very easily shootable, compact package. The SDP will work with Glock magazines which are highly regarded as being some of the most reliable pistol magazines on the market. You can easily install a suppressor to this gun since it comes threaded. These pistols are a great deal of fun and are guaranteed to be like nothing else you have ever shot before.
For more info, visit Kriss