- Korth revolver imported from Germany by NightHawk Custom
- 5.25" barrel made from AISI 4340 steel
- Vent rib for a unique look
- 357 Magnum & 38 Special 6 shot cylinder
- Interchangeable cylinder system. Can be fitted with 9mm.
- Custom polished, smoothed double action trigger
- Extremely short and crisp single action trigger
- Gold bead front sight & adjustable rear sight
- Skeletonized silver hammer
- Black DLC frame and parts
- Frame is made from AISI 4140
- Fully machined frame and parts from solid billet
This Korth Mongoose is a 5.25" revolver and is considered one of the finest revolvers on the planet, with not too many of this particular configuation made (around 50 in the USA). Chambered in .357 Magnum/ .38 Special, the cylinder holds six rounds of ammunition. It is also available with a unique interchangeable cylinder system that allows for .357 Magnum/.38 Special and 9mm, to be interchanged in a flash. The Mongoose provides a level of versatility not seen in any other revolver on the market. This is a revolver that harkens back to the days when a revolver was a hand-built piece of functioning art. The frame and all parts are fully machined from the finest billet steel available. Feeling like it's on ball bearings, you will not find another revolver trigger that comes close to the light, crisp pull of the Korth. The trigger face is high polished and the smooth action is something that will make a lasting impression to even the most experienced competition revolver shooter. Standard with black DLC finish, the superior craftsmanship and material are clearly evident.
For more info, visit NightHawk