- Helps to regulate operating system pressure
- Weights create dead blow hammer effect
- Heavy tungsten weights
- Custom tunability
- Increases reliability
- Roller burnished bore for smooth operation
- Melonite QPQ finish vastly reduces friction
- Overcomes hard fouling build up
- Perfect for calibers such as the 6.5 Creed or 6 Creed
- Helps to eliminate pierced primers and primer flow
- Includes firing pin, retaining pin, and cam pin
- 1 lb. 3.8 oz.
This VMOS bolt carrier group offers many groundbreaking advantages over a standard BCG. Firstly you can tune your rifle to very high pressure loads that you otherwise couldn't. This is very important if you desire to use high performance cartridges such as the 6.5 creedmoor or 6 creedmoor. The heavy tungsten weights installed on the H2 assembly are ideal for such calibers. Because you can add or remove weight from this carrier, reliability is increased in a big way. Felt recoil is reduced due to the dead blow hammer effect, this meaning that the masses move forward as the carrier moves rearward. The bore of this carrier is roller burnished which helps to make the cycle of very smooth. The carrier is also melonite QPQ treated. This finish increases the surface hardness and lowers friction. If you want to see your rifle run at its peak performance, you should give this BCG a try.