- Tunability of your operating system
- Enhances the reliability of your platform
- Roller-burnished bore to reduce friction
- Melonite treated for less friction
- Increased bearing surfaces
- Forward assist serrations
- Weight: 10.7 oz.
The JP Variable Mass Operating System Carrier is made to allow you to tune the mass of your operating system. The is a great feature if you have built a carbine around an exotic caliber or if you commonly shoot suppressed. This carrier along with a Silent Captured Spring allows you to tune your system exactly how you choose. Because of the many mass options you have, the reliability of your platform can be increased. The melonite treatment of the carrier vastly reduces friction. This means that you BCG will require less preventative cleaning maintainence. If you have a forward assist on your rifle, you have the option to use it unlike many other JP carriers.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises