- Do not use a steel firing pin with the aluminum carrier!
- Use the included Titanium firing pin
- Carrier is made from 7075 T6 aluminium
- JP's Enhanced bolt included
- JP's cam pin and firing pin retainer installed
- Should be used with adjustable gas block
The JP Ultra Low Mass Bolt Carrier Group is a great option to reduce recoil in competition rifles. For longevity and reduced recoil impulse, an adjustable gas system should be used to get rid of excess pressure. JP's Enhanced bolt has been shown to improve reliability as well as being very easy to clean, with added durability. The 7075 T6 aluminum carrier should be well lubed to prevent galling and to increase wear resistance. When properly maintained, these carriers have been shown to last for tens of thousands of rounds.
For more info, visit JP Rifles