- Choose desired options above
- Barrels are contoured specifically for the use of thermal dissipators
- Made from 416R stainless steel
- Cryogenically treated
- Lead lapped
- Includes individually head spaced Enhancedbolt
- Twist: 1:8
- Threading: 5/8x24 TPI
- Contour: .750 under hand guard/.740 in front of gas
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas System: Rifle Length
- Length: 20"
- Thermal dissipator type: JPTD750L
- Contour: .750 under hand guard/.875 in front of gas
- Diameter at Gas Block: .936
- Gas System: Extra Long
- Length: 22"
- Thermal dissipator type: JPTD750XL
- Machine Finish: Barrel is in its unpolished, "as-machined" state and will show light turning marks and slight imperfections.
- Light Polish: Barrel receives a light "brushed" finish. This leaves the surface uniform and removes most machine marks and blemishes. + ($20)
- High-Grade Polish: Barrel is polished to a reflective finish on the same level as our complete rifles and barrel kits. + ($40)
- Black Teflon: Barrel receives a uniform low-shine black coating. + ($50)
JP Supermatch barrels are widely known as being some of the best AR type barrels there are. JP Supermatch barrels are turned from 416R stainless steel, lead lapped, air-gauged and cryogenically treated for cold bore shot predictability, minimum thermal drift, outstanding accuracy and extended barrel life. 416R stainless steel has become the preferred choice of many manufacturers due to it's attainable hardness and resistance to wear. Each barrel includes an Enhancedbolt that has been specifically head spaced to the barrel. The Enhancedbolt is made from SAE 9310 steel. This steel has a very ductile core and is also chromium nitride finished for resistance to wear and increased reliability.
For more info, visit JP Rifles