- Large frame 308/7.62
- Bolt is finished in Chromium Nitride
- Additional material around cam pin hole
- Melonite QPQ finish
- JP HP EnhancedBolt is made from SAE 9310 alloy
- Increased bearing surface
- Complete with cam pin, firing pin & retainer pin
- Works with DPMS pattern bolts, firing pins & cam pins
- 14.4 oz.
The JP Low Mass HP BCG QPQ Finish .308 is a premium complete bolt carrier group for the DPMS patterned large frame rifles. The Low Mass Operating System (LMOS) allows your rifle to cycle quicker & with less recoil than a standard mass bolt carrier group. The Melonite QPQ finish and the enlarged bearing surfaces provide for a very smooth and reliable action. The melonite QPQ carrier reduces friction and makes cleaning a much faster process. The high pressure bolt is the perfect option for you in the case that you want to build a rifle in a caliber such as 6.5 Creedmoor.
The LMOS is compatible with both DPMS and Armalite, but you should never mix the two types of parts when not buying a complete BCG.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises