- Top charge forged upper receiver
- Billet lower receiver
- Last round bolt hold open
- Microfit take-down pins (tighter fit)
- Supermatch 14.5" black teflon coated barrel
- Blended pinned and welded 3-port 9mm comp.
- MKIII RC 12.5" handguard
- Red handguard brace
- Red thermal dissipator 6.125"
- Red modular low profile lever
- Magpul ACSL carbine stock
- Hogue overmolded grip
- Silent Captured Spring
- 3-3.5 lb. competition trigger
- Glock magazine
- JP soft case and hat
The GMR-15 Carbine from JP Enterprises is setting a new standard when it comes to PCC's. This rifle comes with a forged, top charge upper receiver. JP designed this rifle to accept the very affordable and reliable Glock magazine. The Supermatch barrel will easily shoot 3 MOA groups at 100 yards. You can expect velocities comparable to 357 magnum out of a standard length revolver. Installed is a Red thermal dissipator that acts as a heat sink and will help the barrel to cool faster. The MK III handguard allows you to attach any accessory that you may need to. The trigger group is made for competition/sporting purposes and weighs in around three pounds. The GMR-15 is the perfect carbine setup for competition. The cost of training is substantially reduced when compared to 5.56. If you desire a platform that can fill multiple roles very well, the JP GMR-15 might be the perfect option for you.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises