- Full Mass 9310 alloy carrier
- 416 stainless steel bolt carrier
- Enlarged bearing surfaces
- Chromium Nitride finished Enhanced Bolt
- Melonite QPQ bolt carrier
- JP enhanced cam pin, firing pin, and firing pin retention pin
The JP Melonite QPQ Full Mass AR15 BCG is made from all premium materials. The carrier is made from 416 stainless steel, a composition you commonly see used to manufacture barrels. The EnhancedBolt is machined from the same hardened tool steel that is used in a variety of race car engines. The enlarged bearing surfaces makes for a very smooth and soft recoil impulse. This carrier is melonite treated a process that hardens the surface by a great deal. The bolt is is Chromium Nitride treated which lowers friction and can increase reliability. Both treatments can certainly take a beating and will last for a very long time. This carrier is used by many across the nation and is the perfect high end option for any duty/hard use carbine.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises