- Full Mass 9310 alloy carrier
- 416 stainless steel bolt carrier
- Enlarged bearing surfaces
- Chromium Nitride finished Enhanced Bolt
- Melonite QPQ bolt carrier
- JP enhanced cam pin, firing pin, and firing pin retention pin
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
The JP Melonite QPQ Full Mass AR15 BCG is made from all premium materials. The carrier is made from 416 stainless steel, a composition you commonly see used to manufacture barrels. The EnhancedBolt is machined from the same hardened tool steel that is used in a variety of race car engines. The enlarged bearing surfaces makes for a very smooth and soft recoil impulse. This carrier is melonite treated a process that hardens the surface by a great deal. The bolt is is Chromium Nitride treated which lowers friction and can increase reliability. Both treatments can certainly take a beating and will last for a very long time. This carrier is used by many across the nation and is the perfect high end option for any duty/hard use carbine.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises