- JP logos engraved on front portion of handguard
- Works with DPMS LR-308, Knights SR-25, 2010-11 Bushmaster or similar pattern
- Barrel nut attachment allows hand-guard to be perfectly aligned
- Free-floating lightweight design
- Knurled tube for extra grip
- Black hard coat anodized
- 4140 steel barrel nut/6061 Aluminium knurled tube
- 7.0"- .59 lb.
- 9.25"- .785 lb.
- 12.5"- .8 lb.
- 15.5"- .88 lb.
- 17.25"- .96 lb.
- Platform: AR-15/M16
- Outside Diameter: 2”
- Inside Diameter: 1.75"
The JP Enterprises MKIII Rapid Configuration Hand Guard shares many similarities with monolithic uppers. The barrel nut is made to align the handguard tube perfectly every time. The free float design allows for you barrel harmonics to be ideal and you can expect superior accuracy. This forend is black hard coat anodized which makes the surface much harder, at the same time making for a very consistent and good looking finish. If you expect the best out of your carbine JP Enterprises is a brand worth considering.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises