- Designed to eliminate primer flow and pierced primers in high pressure loads
- Lighter firing pin geometry improves lock time (included)
- Additional material around cam pin raceway to eliminate the weak points
- Enhanced extractor, ejectors and gas rings
- Compatible with standard 308 ejectors, extractors & gas rings
- Lifetime warranty
The NEW JP .308 EnhancedBolt™ High Pressure model is made from SAE 9310 high-grade steel and is designed for use with higher pressure rounds like 6.5mm. This material makes for an extremely hard surface with a tough, ductile core resistant to structural failure and a life expectancy far exceeding Mil-spec 8620-type bolts. SAE 9310 is the same type of steel used in the transmission gears of Formula One race cars, and the high-load application of a bolt assembly is ideal for this state-of-the-art material; the results of actual full-auto endurance torture tests prove it.
The high pressure model was made with the hotter rounds in mind and the new design helps eliminate primer flow and pierced primers. The included lightweight firing pin helps with lock time.
The design of the JP EnhancedBolt™ addresses many other fine points, the most important of which is the utilization of a standard configuration extractor. Most users want the ability to replace extractors and other parts with commonly available Mil-spec parts instead of being dependent on proprietary parts that can be difficult to acquire. Therefore, this new bolt will accept standard extractors, pins and springs.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises