* Kit includes bolt and silent spring *
9mm Silent Captured Spring - Gen2
- Reduced stroke length when used with JP 9mm bolt
- Greater mass than most 9mm buffer systems
- Allows for minimal bolt bounce
- Quieter, smoother operation
The JP 9mm Silent Captured spring will increase the reliability of your firearm, while speeding up accurate second shots. The extra mass in the buffer helps the blowback style action operate smoothly and consistently. It will also help to reduce the stroke length of your operating system, especially when used with the JP 9mm bolt. Another great benefit of this product is that it will mitigate the amount of bolt bounce, which in turn leads to a faster firing impulse.
9mm Enhanced Bolt
- Eliminates the need for a central slug to operate properly
- Extremely heavy operating system
- Minimal bolt bounce
- Stainless steel, Melonite QPQ finish
- Reduced stroke length when used with a JP 9mm Silent Spring
- Compatible with Colt & Glock mags
JP Enterprises has designed an operating system that reduces, or completely rids many of the problems you will find with other operating systems. Most notably is that you no longer need to use a carrier that relies on a central slug weight for proper operation. This design also reduces the problem of bolt bounce and when used in conjunction with the 9mm captured spring, the system has a reduced stroke length making for a faster firing impulse. The Silent spring is also quieter in operation than a standard spring, especially useful when shooting suppressed.
For more info, visit JP Enterprises