- 9mm design that uses Colt magazines
- Cold hammer forged CrMoV barrel
- Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Folding tritium front sight
- Folding rear sight
- Closed bolt/blowback
- Magazine capacity : 32 rounds
- Barrel length : 17"
- Overall length : 26 1/8"
- Weight : 7.9 lbs.
- Caliber : 9mm Para
- Rifling : 4 groove, 1:10 twist
The IWI 9mm Tavor X95 Flattop XB17-9 is one of the most reliable 9mm carbines on the market today. This bullpup rifle accepts Colt magazines which definitely helps out when it comes to overall function. The backup front sight has a tritium insert that will last for approximately 10 years and aids in shooting in low light conditions. The rear sight is also an integral part of the gun and folds as well. If you are seeking a compact and maneuverable carbine this is the perfect option for you.
For more info, visit IWI