- Allows you to use an AR-15 carbine buffer tube with an AR-10
- Works great with any stock using a 7" buffer tube
- Shorter and heavier than standard carbine buffer
- Body is constructed of 303 stainless steel
- Internal tungsten anti-bounce counterweight
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
One of the major benefits of the Heavy Buffers CAR-10 Buffer is that using this in accordance with a 7" tube you can use your choice of AR-15 stock. This feature is accomplished by the fact that this buffer is so much heavier and shorter over a standard buffer. This product is made from quality components. You can depend on this buffer to lessen wear and tear on your carbine over time. The XH buffer is great if you are going to do a fair amount of suppressed shooting, however you firearm will still run unsuppressed. You will find that the XH buffer reduces felt recoil to a good extent as-well as all of the other features
For more info, visit Heavy Buffers