- Semi-Auto hammer included
- M16 full auto carrier design
- Nickel Boron coated carrier and internals
- Bolt is constructed of carpenter 158 steel
- Carriers are made of made of 8620 alloy
The Fail Zero Nickel Boron coated full auto BCG is extremely reliable, over the course of shooting many rounds this assembly is very easy to clean as well. The carrier is an M16 profile, which is a little heavier than a semi auto carrier, increasing reliability in some rifles. This style of carrier is the standard when it comes to ideal carbine reliability. Both the bolt and carrier are made from quality steels that will ensure longevity.
For more info, visit Fail Zero