- Choose between 5 oz. and 6.6 oz. buffer above
- 5 oz. buffer works great for unsuppressed PCC's
- 6.6 oz. buffer is suggested for suppressed PCC's
- Both buffers will still function with unsuppressed PCC's
- Suggested to be used with .308 carbine buffer spring
- Custom made for use with Maxim CQB stocks or braces
These Heavy Buffers custom buffers are especially made to work well with pistol caliber carbines that have Maxim braces, or stocks installed. These buffers will drastically reduce the amount of gas blowback that you get in your face without sacrificing flawless function. It is suggested that in accordace with this buffer you use a .308 spring to increase the amount of tension behind the buffer. The 5 oz. option provides for plenty of mass if you don't shoot suppressed. However if you do shoot suppressed we highly recommend that you choose the 6.6 oz. option because of the substaintial increase in pressure and blowback.