- Choose between 1/2x28 and 1/2x36 threading above
- 1.187" max diameter x 2.75" OAL.
- Nitride finish
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Full auto rated
- No porting on bottom side to reduce ground signature when fired from the prone position
- No porting on the center top side to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics/sights
- minimal side port holes minimizing side blast concussion
- Crush washer included
The CMT Tactical Z-Comp is a great option for anyone that needs to redirect the majority of muzzle blast forward. This device is made with port holes on the sides of the comp to help reduce recoil. There is no porting on the bottom or sides of this comp. Because there is no porting on the bottom, debris will not be thrown into the air when shooting from the prone position. The thought on keeping porting off the top is not to obstruct sight picture and also to keep muzzle flash to a minimum. The Z-Comp is made to be lightweight for the fairly large diameter design.
For more info, visit CMT