- Custom cerakoted forend, carbon fiber included
- Lightest hand guard on the market
- Patented carbon fiber braid design
- Brigand Arms hand-guard can withstand 100lbs. in any direction, and 400lbs. lengthwise
- Guaranteed against any manufacturing defects and reasonable usage failures
- Withstands heat from continuous firing and Cerakote application
- Inner diameter : 1.75"
- Outer Diameter : 2"
- 9" Edge - 3.0 oz.
- 12.375" Edge - 3.5 oz.
- 15" Edge - 3.9 oz.
- Add 2.6 oz for the barrel nut
The carbon fiber braided handguard from Brigand Arms is a design unlike anything else currently in production. These handguards are very light weight without sacrificing performance or strength. The open-architecture composite structure allows air to pass through the assembly and dissipate heat faster than most other designs. This is a very important factor to consider during sustained fire. Having a chain link fence type of pattern makes this guard comfortable to grip and aggressive looking. The 1.75" inner diameter offers plenty of clearance for tucking suppressors or large flash cans under the hand guard, as well as clamp-on gas blocks. The aluminium is hard-coat anodized which lengthens the lifetime of your parts and makes for a good looking piece. If manufacturing flaws are found Brigand Arms warranties this, they will also guarantee their product against any reasonable usage failures in the field.
For a technical summary, visit Brigand Tech
For more info, visit Brigand Arms