- Free float handguard with barrel nut
- Features a forward cap with four rail sections
- Extremely lightweight hand-guard
- Patented carbon fiber braid design
- All metal components are 6061 aluminum, and hard anodized
- Brigand Arms handguard can withstand 100lbs. in any direction and 400lbs. lengthwise
- Guaranteed against any manufacturing defects and reasonable usage failures
- Withstands heat from continuous firing
The carbon fiber braided hand-guard from Brigand arms is a completely new design unlike anything else currently in production. These hand-guards are very lightweight without sacrificing performance. The open-architecture composite structure allows air to pass through the assembly and dissipate heat faster than most other designs. This is a very important factor to consider during sustained fire. The Atlas model has a front cap with 4 picatinny rails to attach any accessories you may need. All aluminium is hard-coat anodized which lengthens the lifetime of your parts. If manufacturing flaws are found Brigand Arms warranties this, they will also guarantee their product against any reasonable usage failures in the field.
- Inner Diameter - 1.75"
- Outer Diameter - 2"
- 9" Atlas .308 - 6.5 oz.
- 12.375" Atlas .308 - 7.2 oz.
- 15" Atlas .308 - 7.6 oz.
For a technical summary, visit Brigand Tech
For more info, visit Brigand Arms