- Precision made from 7075 T6 forging
- Precision manufactured to correct Mil-Spec
- Assembled with forward assist and port door
- 1913 picatinny rail sections
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class2
- Dry Film Lube on interior bore per Mil-Specs
- All BCM® products, Made in the U.S.A.
The BCM upper receiver is made to true Military Specification. This receiver is completely compatible with any other true Mil-Spec receiver. The machined 1913 picatiny rail sections are engraved with t marks, and this receiver is also held to our military's standards when it comes to finish. With the dry film lube on the interior your BCG will run for an extended period of time, when compared to uppers that have not been finished in this manner. Like all other BCM products, this product is made in the U.S.A. by individuals driven to innovate and create the best.
For more info, visit BCM