- Machined in house from 7075 Billet T6 Aluminum
- 308 High top rail height
- DMPS/SR25 barrel nut threading
- Type 3 Mil-Spec Hard Coat
- Includes Door assembly, trigger reset adjustment screws, bolt catch screw and upper tension adjusting screws
- Threaded bolt catch
- QD Sling Points on rear of receiver
- Compatible with PDW style stocks
- Includes Black Billet Shell Defelctor
- Weight: 24 oz.
This SLR lightweight set is made of 7075 T6 aluminum. Unlike most 7075 receivers, these are made from a solid chunk of billet meaning that it is cut not from a forging, but a block of Aluminum. SLR removed a good deal of material without giving up strength. This set is type III hard-coat anodized, the same process as any true Mil-Spec receiver. Instead of only having the option to mount a sling to your hand-guard, stock, or end-plate, you can now mount your sling directly to this receiver. SLR has roll marked their logo into receiver which helps to set it apart from everything else.
For more info, visit SLR