Similar to the Standard Recon, the Recon-X mount is designed for mounting telescopic sights for 30mm tubes onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle. The 3-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. The extended 3-inch cantilever on the Recon-X provides an extra inch of offset compared to the Standard Recon model and is best suited for scopes with four inches or more of eye relief.
** Perfect for 1-4, 1-6 and 2.5-10 power optics. **
AUTO LOCK™ LEVER SYSTEM
The Recon-X mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction
The Recon-X mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
The Recon-X cantilever ring mount positions the telescopic sight at a height of 1.47 inches from base to center of scope tube. Weighs 8.4 ounces. Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Tighten scope ring fasteners to 25 inch pounds.
For more information on this item, visit American Defense Manufacturing