- Mounts to any 1913 style Picatinny rail
- Included custom ADM lever
- Pan and cant tension wheel has detent adjustability and cam-lock
- Non-rotating legs
- 5-H pan and cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Height range approximately 5.5 - 10.5 in.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded cant.
- Multiple deployable leg positions of 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180
- Footprint spread 14.5– 19.5 in.
- Weight: 27.2 oz.
The Accu-Shot Atlas 5-H Bi-Pod is made to take impulses that other bi-pods can't handle. If you own a high caliber rifle such as a .338 Lapua or even a 50 BMG this accessory is a perfect match. Due to its geometry and the legs sitting so, high this is one of the most stable platforms you can attach to your rig. You can adjust both cant and pan making this ideal for any long range shooting. If you are in a position where added height may be required, you are covered. This bi-pod includes a custom ADM mount for ease of transport or transfer.
For more info, visit Accu-shot