- Fast Attach system
- Significantly reduces sound and flash
- Minimal POI shift
- Constructed from heat treated high strength alloys
- CNC fusion welded
- Uses proprietary muzzle brake (not included)
- Matt black finish
- **Only for single/bolt action rifles**
- **Not for use on semi auto systems**
- Length: 15.75 in.
- Length added: 12.65 in.
- Diameter: 2.50 in.
- Finish: Gun-Kote & SCARmor
- dB reduction rating: 32 dB
- Mount: ratchet
The AAC Cyclops 50 BMG suppressor reduces flash, noise, and recoil from the immensely powerful report. The POI shift has been proven to be very marginal due to the CNC fusion welded baffles. This suppressor is made from very high quality heat treated steel alloys just as you would expect from AAC. The attachment system is very durable and will hold up to the massive carbon build up the 50 BMG cartridge creates. The finishes used are some of the best out there for any steel parts, these finishes being Gun-Kote & SCARmor. This can is sure to change the entire experience of shooting any large bore rifle suppressed. Multiple mounts for your barrel are available, which we can source while your paperwork is being processed. Price for the mounts are $325.
For more info, visit AAC